[Isis-users] acces database

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Tue Nov 18 19:10:08 CET 2014

If your login data are not accepted whereas you know they are correct, this means the 'acces' database cannot be consulted by the login-script.
So please check the $wxisUrl variable in config.php, the access-rights of your database-folders (esp. in Linux), the $db_path variable in config.php, the db_path.dat file in htdocs... etc.

You can use a temporary login (username + password) in the config.php (lower part), just to check if you can access any database after logging in with these login-data. If you can't access any database, for sure something is wrong with the above configuration-files.