[Isis-users] MARC TITLE DISPLAY PROBLEM

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Nov 26 16:19:17 CET 2014

Hi,

without having checked it specifically, I think it is only a problem of the PFT, where slashes and plusses might be deleted, but in principle then only the PFT needs to be adjusted, the characters should still be there in the field itself.
We need some more sense-making print formats for MARC... as I doubt we need the very complicated ones now in use in ABCD.
But remember you can always create your own PFT's in a rather easy interfaced way.