[Isis-users] ABCD Linux IF generation

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu Oct 2 10:41:24 CEST 2014

Please check the command created to execute, it is shown on the screen. It might e.g. use 'mx.exe' while you only have (in Linux) 'mx' or vice versa.
We are using 'mx_path' from the config.php configuration file but will change, in order to not touch older scripts by Guilda who uses this mx_path, to another variable 'cisis_path' in order to avoid this problem fully. So new scripts in 1.4 will be using cisis_path (without the name of the executable, only the path).
Mostly you can solve your problem for now by changing the value for mx_path in config.php.