[Isis-users] ABCD Linux IF generation

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:22:03 CEST 2014

Hi Guilda,
As I've reported, I have the same problem as Renate. Now I did a test on the
Linux command line, which presents the following
fatal: uctab=/opt/ABCD/www/bases/isisuc.tab
:
I noticed that isisac.tab and isisuc.tab are in the folder ../www/bases/www/
and not .../www/bases/, as indicated.
I changed the camndo to ../www/bases/www/ but the problem continues. Then I
eplaced the isisuc.bat file for one that works on my computer, but showed
the same error. The database has 777 rights, mx, isisuc.tab and isisac.tab
775
Regards,
Edwin

> 1. Try to run the same command line from the linux prompt
> 2. check if the mx.exe has execution rights
> 3. Check the database rights
>

> On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:48 AM, Renate Morgenstern <rmorgenstern em iway.na>
> wrote:
>
>>  Good morning,
>>
>> I upgraded my ABCD installation on Linux, but now I can't run an IF
>> generation with mx  anymore. It says 'process not executed'. With wxis it
>> works, but it takes too long with large databases.
>> See screenshots.
>> Regards
>> Renate
>>
>>   --
>>
>> Renate Morgenstern
>> Tel.: +264 61 242124
>> Cell: +264 81 2910284
>> Fax: 088637518
>> Windhoek, Namibia

>> Or contact Henk Rutten: hlrutten em xs4all.nl

> Or contact Henk Rutten: hlrutten em xs4all.nl

--
Edwin Hübner
(21)99647-1675