[Isis-users] ABCD update to 1.4

Leo Riesthuis lriesth at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 10 21:48:57 CEST 2014

Guilda,

I get the error when using the index on the serch pagina on for instance the
title and then click  More terms.

Egbert,

The wxisurl variable in our (Ubuntu) system is
"http://localhost:9090/cgi-bin/$cisis_ver","wxis.exe";
If I remove the variable the fault disappears and More terms works normal.

Thanks for your help,

Leo Riesthuis

NVBS

  _____