[Isis-users] Ver 2.0 and REPEATABLE FIELDS

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Apr 22 15:43:35 CEST 2015

A new release of ABCD v2.0b, Linux 64-bits, has been published earlier today : it is an 'ongoing work' with some smaller improvements every week. I tried to improve on the English version of ODDS, added French translations and some other small improvements, some of them purely internal (=not visible to users). Windows-version will follow.
On my copy for Linux I don't have the reported problem of repeatable fields, but I remember it was mentioned earlier on also for ABCD v1.4, so probably there the problem has been solved already (check this discussion list) and I am trying to incorporate all 1.4 changes into 2.0 (as a parallel project).