[Isis-users] ABCD 1.4 circulation problem

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Mon Apr 27 13:20:10 CEST 2015

Renate

You are right
Guilda was working with the Circulation module during March in order to
enable advanced features, named "MySite",
this is the possibility that users from the OPAC can Renew/Reserve items
and have a glimpse of their Personal Account

But the new scripts had the collateral effect you mention, with Renewals
We reporte the problem last week and Guilda is working on it

thanks
Ernesto