[Isis-users] Article on how to use J-ISIS to manage "Right to Left" (RTL) scripts content

Jean-Claude Dauphin jc.dauphin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:34:39 CET 2015

Dear CDS/ISIS Users,

Amjad Ali Malik from Islamabad (Pakistan) has wrote a great article on  how
to use J-ISIS to manage "Right to Left" (RTL) scripts content "*Automating
URDU, ARABIC  & Other RTL Scripting Documents Using J-ISIS*". It is
intended to help the RTL language scripting communities to automate their
bibliographic library data in easy sequential steps.

However, it contains many examples and screen shots that could be useful to
all J-ISIS users, and  I encourage you to read it.

You can download the article from the following link:

https://kenai.com/projects/j-isis/downloads/download/Automating%20URDU%20_%20Other%20RTL%20Scripting%20Documents%20Using%20J-ISIS.pd
<https://kenai.com/projects/j-isis/downloads/download/Automating%20URDU%20_%20Other%20RTL%20Scripting%20Documents%20Using%20J-ISIS.pdf>f

Furthermore, this article shows how J-ISIS works with UNICODE content for
database storage and retrieval, as well as printing/sorting.

I wish to congratulate and thank Dr Amjad Ali Malik for taking the time to
write this article, and  sharing his experience with the CDS/ISIS Users
community.

Best wishes to all,

Jean-Claude
--