[Isis-users] Inverted File Generation

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Jun 24 17:52:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

did you, as I suggested some time ago, copy that command and paste it into your CMD-console ?
Then you will get exactly the error message telling you what is wrong, most probably something wrong with your uctab or actab.
In that case just copy these files in the right directory.
Here is the command copied from your screen :
/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/ /ABCD/www/bases/uplibqlmdb/data/uplibqlmdb fst=@/ABCD/www/bases/uplibqlmdb/data/uplibqlmdb.fst uctab=/ABCD/www/bases/isisuc.tab actab=/ABCD/www/bases/isisac.tab fullinv=/ABCD/www/bases/uplibqlmdb/data/uplibqlmdb -all now tell=100
As you can see all paths are put fully (in absolute mode), so if anything is wrong the file is not where it is expected.

Unless of course something is wrong with your database itself. Then change tell=100 to tell=1 to see until which MFN you can reach.