[Isis-users] about ABCD v2.0b

Juan P. Urzúa González jurzua at ucv.cl
Wed Mar 4 18:10:12 CET 2015

Dear Egbert:

I have a confusion about the new version 2.0b...

Is this version a parallel development of what has been done Guilda?... Or
is for improvements in the current version 1.4?

I ask this because our work plan consists of a preliminary test of the new
versions, and then we move to production with our work team...

Your response is essential in order to make decisions in this regard...

A big hug,

cid:image003.jpg at 01CF5801.C54C3070

Juan P. Urzúa González

Jefe Departamento Servicios Centrales