[Isis-users] PROBLEM WITH DELETING RECORDS IN ABCD

Solomon Mutai skmutai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:36:15 CET 2015

Hi colleagues,

I have to problems in my installations of ABCD.

1. In the live-server, I am not able to delete any records. By clicking on
the delete icon, it asks for confirmation for delete. When I do this second
time, the screen just become blank. No delete takes place. I am using
Debian version 7.4 and PHP version 5.4.36.

2. In my test PC I have Mint 17 running on php version 5.5.9. In this
machine, I can see my records when I use mx command. but when go to marc
for example in dataentry, I get
*Database: marc*
*Last MFN: 0*

CISIS version: http://10.10.110.244:9090/cgi-bin/wxis

What could be the problem in both machines?

Thanks