[Isis-users] Inverted file generation(MX)

Guilda Ascencio guildaa at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:56:51 CEST 2015

if you click on thes test link in  mx: /ABCD/www/cgi-bin/ *Test*   do you
get something like this?:

Testing if the file */ABCD/www/cgi-bin/mx.exe* exists
*OK!!*

Testing the execution of */ABCD/www/cgi-bin/mx.exe*
*Command line: /ABCD/www/cgi-bin/mx.exe what *
CISIS Interface v5.2b/PC32/M/32767/16/60/I - Utility MX
CISIS Interface v5.2b/.iy0/Z/4GB/GIZ/DEC/ISI/UTL/INVX/B7/FAT/CIP/CGI/MX
Copyright (c)BIREME/PAHO 2006. [http://www.bireme.br/products/cisis]

If not, try to check if the mx program is located in the folder and with
execution rights.

Another cause for this error is when the isisuc.tab and isisac.tab are not
found.

If the test of the mx succeds, try to execute the query from the console to
see what happens