[Isis-users] Inverted file generation(MX)

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:42:30 CEST 2015

Hi,
I replaced the isisac.tab and isisuc,tab files, but get the same error:
fatal: uctab-isisuc.tab. Then I used actab=ánsi and uctab=ansi and id works
at the command line, but not at the internal mx command.
I would like to know wthat is the differençe when I use actab=ansi and
uctab=ansi instead of actab=isisac,tab an uctab=isisuc.tab
Regards,
Edwin

> 3. rename the isisuc.tab and isisac.tab to force the option uctab=ansi
> actab=ansi
>
> The only issue with this option is that ñ and Ñ  will be converted to N.
>
> The problem is that isisuc.tab and isisac.tab some times are not well
> formatted for linux. I'm attaching the isisuc and isisac that are running
> in abcdwiki which is a linux server.  In abcdwiki the inverted file
> generation with mx works properly.
>
> You can also edit the tables with vi or another text editor to see if the
> format is correct. (see
> http://abcdwiki.net/wiki/es/index.php?title=La_tabla_de_extracci%C3%B3n_de_campos_%28FST%29
> Tabla de caracteres alfabéticos (isisac.tab) y Tabla de conversión de
> minúsculas a mayúsculas (isisuc.tab).
>
> If this tables are absent wxis uses by default built in tables
>

> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Edwin Hübner <edwin.hubner em gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I also can not perform the inverted file generation in Linux. I tried the
>> command line and also through the  internal mx command. When I run it on the
>> command line,it displays the message "fatal: uctab=isisuc.tab" I have
>> replaced isisuc.tab with one that works on Windows, but the result was
>> the same.
>> Any help?
>> Thanks,
>> Edwin

>>> 1. run the query directly from the console to see what happens.
>>> 2. Check if the isisuc.tab and isisac.tab are ok.

--
Edwin Hübner
(21)99647-1675