[Isis-users] Inverted file generation(MX)

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Mon May 18 21:57:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

I did as you suggested, however,  the uctab gives an error message:

/opt/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/mx sclib fst=@sclib.fst stw=@sclib.stw
actab=ansiac.tab uctab=ansiuc.tab fullinv/ansi=sclib -all now tell=1000

fatal: uctab=ansiuc.tab.

Question: If my database does not have the t ñ and Ñ, I do not need the
isisac and isisuc tables?
Renate

--

Renate Morgenstern