[Isis-users] MFN's desordenados/MFN out of order

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Wed May 27 09:22:41 CEST 2015

Dear Luciana,

It helps if you can locate the exact spot where the problems begin. Check every 1000 records against a backup, then every 500 etc. until you have an idea of where the damage is. That may be in one or two records. After that you export and import the good parts and reconstruct manually the damaged records.

Piet de Keyser