[Isis-users] Problems with fullinv in abcd

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:31:02 CET 2015

Dear,
I did a test with the utility "Inverted file generation (MX)", using the
vmx_fullinv
  and fullinv_steps scripts in /central/utilities. It presents a screen with
:

"Please adjust the Following parameters and press 'START'

Select FST ibredoc.fst
Use / m parameter
STRAT"

Clicking on START, it presents the message: "missing file"
It did not write anything in the /log folder
I would ask: 1) what parameters need to be adjusted? It did not allow any
adjustment.
2) What file would be missing? I found that all necessary files (fst, cip,
actab and uctab) are in the  /dbn/data folder
Any help?
Thanks,
Edwin

--