[Isis-users] Request

Guilda Ascencio guildaa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:53:22 CET 2015

Hi Renate.

For testing purposes I added in tbl01.pft the line

ref(['marc']l(['marc']'CN_'v95),v245)'|'

and now I can see the title in the output.  v95 is the control number
stored in trans record. Remember to place in the par folder the file
syspar.par with the path to the databases and pfts that can be referenced
via the Ref command.

Example:

acces.*=%path_database%acces/data/acces.*
biblo.*=%path_database%/biblo/data/biblo.*
marc.*=%path_database%marc/data/marc.*
users.*=%path_database%users/data/users.*
copies.*=%path_database%copies/data/copies.*
loanobjects.*=%path_database%loanobjects/data/loanobjects.*
suspml.*=%path_database%suspml/data/suspml.*
trans.*=%path_database%trans/data/trans.*
reserve.*=%path_database%reserve/data/reserve.*
logtrans.*=%path_database%logtrans/data/logtrans.*

In this way you'll have no problem with the ref command

Regards

Guilda