[Isis-users] Cisis - mx command

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Wed Oct 7 23:29:27 CEST 2015

Dear Renate

Let's say that you want to know the number of occs of field v909, then

mx  mibase   from=12345   "pft=  f(nocc(v909),1,0) "

nocc() is a numeric function, therfore you have to convert the number to
text, this is the reason of using the function f(x,i.j)

please, refer to the CISIS manual to understand better the commands

Regards
Ernesto