[Isis-users] HELP!

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Mon Oct 12 16:29:54 CEST 2015

Can you first try to export the database into ISO ?
It will then tell you at which MFN things go wrong.
You could then export the database until the wrong MFN - 1, then continue exporting from wrong MFN + 1 (so : skipping the wrong one) into another file and add them together with ISO-import.
This would be a solution if there is only one (or a very few) corrupt records).

How big is the database ? Can you send it for checking what is wrong ?

Alternatively, since it seems your database has some corruption, you could try to use tools (such as mkxrf) to re-construct your database.