[Isis-users] ABCD and automatic field update

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Tue Apr 5 17:45:15 CEST 2016

Piet

the replace command could be a solution but very cumbersome
let's say as an example

s1:=s(v100,v245^a,v300^c)

s1:= replace( replace( replace(s1,' ',''), ';',''),':','') ... etc for
all the non alphanumeric chars)

I don't know if PFT would accept a recursive function with more than
almost 100 recursions

Regards
Ernesto