[Isis-users] ABCD - END Format

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Fri Apr 15 16:52:31 CEST 2016

Dear Edwin,

Yes, that is possible. If you look at the mail from the last 15 days you will see that there has been a lot of discussion on this subject. You have to select the END format, then General. If the proc is giving you a syntax error, you must have such an error in your proc. Please send your proc to the list so that everybody can try and correct it.

Piet de Keyser
Belgium