[Isis-users] Loan of same item twice

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Jul 13 09:15:37 CEST 2016

Hi,

I haven't had any such feedback from other EmpWeb users and actually there is no way to create a 'rule' or policy which would allow this. So are you sure the same items have the same barcodes (or other identifiers) ? One title can have several items ('copies' with different barcodes) but one item can only be lent once, of course.
Or do you mean that in one single transaction more than one user is involved ? Then are these users from the ISIS-patrons database or from the SQL-users table ?

More information (screenshots, remote access...) will be necessary to check more in-depth on this.