[Isis-users] Checksum error

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed May 11 09:13:06 CEST 2016

The error is only related to the tika.jar library, which is only used for full-text extraction. The file seems to be corrupt but ABCD after finishing the installation will still work correctly but without that function. You have to download the most recent tika.jar anyway directly from Apache Foundation as they have their own development cyclus. Rename whatever version you downloaded simply as 'tika.jar' (without any version numbers) and put it into the cgi-bin folder.

New distribution versions without this hickup will be made available once other v2.0 features have been polished and tested more thoroughly.