[Isis-users] ABCD 1.5.1

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Fri Sep 16 09:10:04 CEST 2016

Hi,

according to your screenshot the folder of your database has no write access except for the 'owner' (which might be 'root' or so...), so indeed there is something wrong with the access rights as expected.
Do you have access to a terminal ? It looks like indeed you have since you use SSH. Then you should issue the command from within the abcd-directory :
sudo chmod -R 777 bases
The sudo is only for Debian-based linux-systems but you have to be 'root' to do this type of things.