[Isis-users] Ancient ISIS version

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Wed Aug 2 23:42:14 CEST 2017

Dear Peter

I would like to be able to take a look at the files and see what it is
possible to do.
This is not a work commitment, but we could have an idea of whether it
is worth giving the work to someone with experience
Send a copy of the .zip to my email account, please
We would also like to know which institution you work in and in which
country

Regards
Ernesto Spinak