[Isis-users] Dutch version of iaH interface

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Mon Feb 27 09:55:11 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

I have made a Dutch translation of the iaH interface, which you can download from this site:

http://www.personeel.khleuven.be/~pikey/du.zip

I know it is only of use for a limited number of Dutch speaking people (in the Netherlands, the northern half of Belgium and some former colonies of the Netherlands, e.g. Suriname),  and I also know it is only one part of the whole ABCD site or software, but nevertheless, as the Dutch saying goes: “Wie het kleine niet eert, is het grote niet weerd” (i.e. one should also appreciate small things)…;)

Piet de Keyser
UC Leuven, Belgium