[Isis-users] J-ISIS Hosting

Jean-Claude Dauphin jc.dauphin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:10:19 CET 2017

Dear ISIS Users,

We wish you all the best for the New Year. Thank you to everyone who worked
with J-ISIS, and supported J-ISIS work, over the last year.

We have been informed that Kenai website will be closing on April 28, 2017.
Thus, J-ISIS project has been moved to GitHub. GitHub is a web-based
version-control and collaboration platform for software developers.

Everything has been moved from Kenai Web Site to GiHub.

Please have a look to this new J-ISIS hosting site and let me know your
comments.
https://github.com/jcd92410

Best wishes for 2017,

JC Dauphin