[Isis-users] J-ISIS Hosting

Jean-Claude Dauphin jc.dauphin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:46:26 CET 2017

Dear Maria Mercedes,

There is nothing to pay, it is free of charge for open source
projects.GitHub is free to use for public and open source projects.

1) After typing https://github.com/jcd92410 in your Browser, you will be
able to browse all repositories, display documents, and download binary
distributions as well as documents.
All these tasks can be done without clicking on the "Sign In" button

2) If you want to follow jcd92410 (jc Dauphin) J-ISIS and Web-JISIS work on
GitHub, you will need to create an account by clicking on the "Sign up"
button.
When you follow someone, you’ll get notifications about their GitHub
activity.

NEVER, NEVER PAY ANYTHING WHEN ACCESSING the GitHub J-ISIS repositories or
when creating an account.

I hope it is clear, please let me know if you have any problems using the
GitHub J-ISIS/Web-JISIS site ( https://github.com/jcd92410)

Best wishes,

Jean-Claude

--