[Isis-users] J-ISIS Project on GitHub

Jean-Claude Dauphin jc.dauphin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:30:20 CET 2017

Dear ISIS Users,

I have drafted a document to help you finding your way on GitHub for J-ISIS
project, you can download it from the link below:

https://github.com/jcd92410/J-ISIS/blob/master/J-ISIS%20Project%20on%20GitHub.pdf

I would be grateful if you could take the time to read it and let me know
if is clear enough or how it could be improved.

I encourage you to create an account on GiHub (This is completely free, you
just have to provide a user ID and a password) and to follow jcd92410.

When you follow someone on GitHub, you'll get notifications on your
dashboard about their activity.
Once you are on one of the J-ISIS pages, click the "follow" button.

Best wishes,

Jean-Claude
--
Jean-Claude Dauphin