[Isis-users] thesaurus manual

Guilda Ascencio guildaa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 19:52:44 CEST 2017

Dear Piet.

Now you can select the non-preferred term and abcd will send the preferred
term. For doing so please change in the thesaurus database folder
(def/[LANGUAGE] the file tesau.dat that now must contain:

alpha_prefix=TE_
perm_prefix=PER_
alpha_pft=v8,if p(v12) then '|'v12 fi
display=ficha

alpha_pft has changed and now it recovers the preferred term. (assuming
that the non-preferred term is in v8 and the referred term is in v12.

The problem with the terms in lowercase was because the permuted word,
recovered from the inverted file is in uppercase. For solving that issue
now the comparation is case-independent.  I have an additional problem
related with diacritics because in the inverted file the diacritics are
changed via the isisuc,tab so I need to refine to procedure of finding in
the the string the permuted word. I'll work on it.

Please place both scripts in the central\tesaurus folder and  let me know
if is ok.

Regards

Guilda