[Isis-users] "Missing tag for storing the control number

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed May 17 10:03:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

did you check the problem notified in the error, i.e. that in your 'catalog'-database the field with the control-number (often this is v1) indeed is indexed with the CN_ prefix ? Something like this :
1 0 "CN_"v1
like e.g. also found at the first line of the marc.fst - so you can copy this line.
Then re-index your database and check whether the same error is still there.