[Isis-users] HELP

Anselmo Domingos Matavele anselmomatavele at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:30:09 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm Anselmo Matavele from Mozambique, I have a big problem with ABCD.

We start the loan process some time ago, but from now we can't see the list
of barcodes in the loan mode, and if I try to insert the sistem say's that
the book doesn't exist.

I went to the loanobjects databese  and  I saw an ERROR " Database Write
exclusive lock = 1. Contact your database administrator to unlock"  I tryed
to unlock but got another ERRO "process NOT EXECUTED"

see attached the print screans of that erros

Best regards