[Isis-users] ABCD 1.5.1 - Não salva registros - Did not save records

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Apr 4 21:13:45 CEST 2018

Edwin,

there can be several reasons why records no longer are saved into your database, independently from the ABCD version :
- corrupt database
- locked records in the database (the IF can no longer be updated, remember records are automatically indexed when saved)
- error in the FST : has there been any change in the FST ?
- database locked or no longer writeable (mostly in Linux).

There are some ways of testing it, e.g. the utility 'locked records' in the Central toolbar utilities menu, testing your database with mx in the terminal (e.g. create a full copy of your database with parameter tell=1 will tell you if there are any corrupt records and if so, which one (the next one to the last one processed successfully) etc.

We can help you in more detail if so desired but then we need to work on the details.
Are the fields 005 and 008 actually updated with a new occurrence on the correct date ? In that case the record is written down again but still something else prevents the other fields to be re-written. That would be a peculiar situation.