[Isis-users] ABCD 1.5.1 - Não salva registros - Did not save records

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Mon Apr 16 23:13:56 CEST 2018

Dear Edwin,

Records in precat format are saved; this means there is nothing wrong in principle: data can be saved. The problem occurs when you add data. We saw this once using the very large MARC format. The origin of the problem could be found in the value of max_input_vars in php.ini: initially it is on 1000. Put a higher value here, e.g. 5000 and try again.

Piet de Keyser

UC Leuven-Limburg

Belgium