[Isis-users] ABCD CENTRAL CIRCULATION MODULE

Solomon Mutai skmutai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:53:55 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I am new in ABCD circulation central module. I am implementing this module
in one of my locations and I happened to delete old (existing) transactions
in the Database/Transactions part so that I start with fresh loans. After
this, the nothing shows while I am still able to lend. What could I have
done wrong? Also after trying the same in my test database, I get the same
result. Please assist for i already have some "live" transactions in the
systems.