[Isis-users] blank page ABCD site filemanager

Bert Alikromo alikromobert at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 19:18:14 CEST 2018

Hi colleagues
My name is Bert Alikromo I am from the Anton de Kom University library and we use ABCD 2.0f in a few domains here on campus and when configuring the ABCD site I came across a few problems that are for me a bit difficult to solve. The first problem is the blank page when I want to access the file manager. When its blank than I can't upload any files. The second problem is that the meta search doesn't work the results are zero. even in the default the results are zero. we don't use unicode so when I see utf I changed that into ansi. Still the metasearch doesnt work.
its a windows server (windows 2012R2 OS) and it uses the latest apache and PHP
please help.
thanks in advance
Bert AlikromoAssistant database Management AdeKUS LIbrary