[Isis-users] Searching

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Jun 27 12:36:46 CEST 2018

As far as I can understand your problem : the actual display instruction in your existing situation is

Vx+|;|

while it should be, in order to display each occurrence on another line :

(Vx+|<BR>|)

which means : add (except for the last occurrence) the string <BR> which will be interpreted as 'go to next line'.