[Isis-users] basic loan without copies database

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Fri Nov 16 10:16:54 CET 2018

Dear Ernesto,

Yes, I know, but there is some error in my parameters.

-        I have put loan.dat in the bases folder: no problem there: it contains: media|media

-        The database is called “media” and has this structure, with these fields, among others:
V1: the control number
V100^a the barcode

-        The parameters in bases\media\loans\en are

o   Loans_cn.pft: v1

o   Loans_conf.tab: BC_ [referring to the index, e.g. BC_H14/1234, which is a barcode stored in v100^a]

o   Loans_display.pft: v10,” “v20 [referring to v10 and v20 with title info etc.]

o   Loans_inventorynumber.pft: v100^a

o   Loans_show.pft: v100^t

o   Loans_store.pft: “^t”v10,” “v20

o   Loans_totalitems.pft: f(nocc(v100),1,0)

o   Loans_typeofobjects.pft: M

Can you find any error in all this?

Piet