[Isis-users] next page error

Francisco Tamor fttamor at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 19:30:11 CEST 2019

Dear Colleagues;
First of all, I would like to thank all of you who took time to answer my inquiries and problems. I did exactly what you guys told me and I finally got rid of the search errors and my database works fine now. But not without this error again...My search result displays 25 documents per page but when the hits exceeded 25, the Next Page button (go to page) would bring me to the Advanced Form and not to the next 25 documents.
Need some answers to resolve this problem
Thank you.
Francisco