[Isis-users] Z39.50 and conversion tables

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Thu Jan 31 15:23:35 CET 2019

First of all: sorry for my typo: not Z49.50 but Z39.50 of course.

Does all this mean that everyone is in favour of leaving the code "$val=trim($val);" in the script?

Another question still concerning Z39.50 is: some hosts (e.g. OCLC) need a login and password when approached by Z39.50.  In a tool like MarcEdit you can enter login and password for you hosts when necessary. It could be an improvement if we had this possibility for ABCD too.

Piet de Keyser
<http://www.personeel.khleuven.be/~pikey>https://personeel.ucll.be/u0082832<https://personeel.ucll.be/u0082832/>