[Isis-users] Othority data base

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 13:08:46 CEST 2019

Hi Egbert,
My fst for fields 100 and 400 is as follows:
100 5 mpu,if p(v100^a) then '/AU_/',v100^a,| |v100^b,| |v100^c,| |v100^d,|
- |v100^x,'%',fi,
400 5 mpu,if p(v400^a) then '/AU_/',(v400^a,| |v400^b,| |v400^c,| |v400^d,|
- |v400^x|%|/),fi,

Remember that when I click on a name that is the first occurrence of field
400, it assigns the name of field 100 (as expected), but if the name that
is clicked is another occurrence, it assigns field 400 instead of 100

Thanks,
Edwin Hübner
(5521)99647-1675