[Isis-users] Problem - linking to 1 record in another database

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Fri May 17 09:35:42 CEST 2019

MFRL means 'Master File Record Length' and as you know there are several versions of ISIS-databases with different such lengths, so it seems like you are mixing databases from different standards when moving from your database to another with REF.

However, since you only are using Secs-Web records, which as far as I know never has used anything else but 'standard 1660' databases, it is more likely in this case that indeed a record is corrupted.