[Isis-users] PDF download

Guilda Ascencio guildaa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:57:08 CET 2019

Hello Francisco

Sorry I didn't answer before but I hadn't seen your email.

I have been investigating and the problem is that PDF viewers consider
these to be public documents and therefore do not protect them. I can think
on some solutions but I have to develop and  prove them and logically that
means time and cost.

So, if you want me to continue, please contact me and maybe we will achieve
a new function in ABCD.

Regards

Guilda