[Isis-users] Print report for multiple databases

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Tue May 12 09:40:06 CEST 2020

Soraya,

I am afraid it still is not very clear what you want to do. Do you want:

  *   to list all data from two databases in one list?
  *   to make a list from e.g. which records contain the word “water” in the title in both databases?
  *   to list data from database A and for each record retrieve some corresponding data from database B (comparable with what happens in relational databases)?
  *   …

Piet de Keyser
Belgium