[Isis-users] Saving my ISIS Databases Help needed - Rescatando mis Bases de Datos ISIS Ayuda

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Sun May 17 14:15:40 CEST 2020

Daniel,

It is not difficult to generate an ISO file even if you cannot use cds/isis anymore. You need:

  *   The mst file of your database
  *   The xrf file of your database
  *   mx.exe, which you can find in the cgi-bin folder of ABCD

Then the command will be:

mx <name of your database> iso=test.iso now -all  [“test” can be any name you want]

e.g.

mx biblio iso=bibout.iso now -all

The result can be imported in ABCD.

Piet de Keyser