[Isis-users] ABCD question

Daniel Motola danymot2007 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:44:13 CEST 2020

Good morning colleagues

I’m configuring ABCD in windows using xampp.

I changed the path on the following files

Bvs.conf

ABCD-win

I can login on ABCD but it redirects me to http://localhost/site outside the ABCD PATH.

I copied the site folder out of the root website directory and the same.
What I’m missing to change??

There’s is another program y can use to import my cds-isis???
A lot of utils are not available anymore.

I was trying to run cds-isis under ms-dos windows 10 64 bits but the compatibility troubleshooter does not work.

ABCD is not going to be develop anymore???
Is there a new software to substitute it??

Any advice I will appreciate.

Thanks

Daniel