[Isis-users] ABCD 2.0f

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:46:54 CEST 2020

Dear,
I still have problems with ABCD 2.0f.
1. it did not recognize the option of defining more than one database
folder. For example, if I have the following in dbpath.dat:
/ABCD/www/bases/IBJB/|IBJB
/ABCD/www/bases/|default
 and selecting the first option (IBJB) on the login screen, it prsents the
databases of the /bases folder (default) on the data entry screen. I was
able to solve this by adding the following lines to config.php:
$msg_path="/abcd/www/bases/";
if (isset($_SESSION["DATABASE_DIR"])) {
$db_path=$_SESSION["DATABASE_DIR"];
}
if (!file_exists($db_path."abcd.def")){
echo "Missing  abcd.def in the database folder"; die;
}
$def = parse_ini_file($db_path."abcd.def");

Is that ok?

2. Having set the parameters UNICODE=0, MXPATH=/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/ and
encoding=ansi, it gives an error when opening a database, presenting the
line: CISIS version: http://127.0.0.1:9090/cgi-bin/utf8/wxis.exe, that is,
trying to use
wxis from the .../utf8 folder.
I solved it copying wxis from the  .../cgi-bin folder to .../cgi-bin/utf8/

but how to solve this?

3. Diacritics for ansi, I got it only by Renate's suggestion, forcing
ini_set('default_charset','ISO-8859-15');
in config.php.

Regards,
Edwin Hübner
(5521)99647-1675