[Isis-users] ABCD 2.2 and opac-abcd

danymot2007 at gmail.com danymot2007 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 22:08:52 CET 2021

Hi EdwinI sent an email few days ago. I have been testing ABCD 2.2. So far is working in xampp Windows 10. 64bit. Issue because wxis is only for 32bit. I am right?In my case in windows 10 have similar issue. Abcd can list the dictionary terms, but once I ask for final record, does not show any. I also have site working. I can not login in site/admin. But is showing me the home page of bvs.How I did it. I installed Abcd 1.5 in windows 10. After I copy new files from Abcd 2.2 into 1.5. I was checking path because abcd 2.2 has new path on .conf files.Second stepI have been configuring abcd 1.5 and abcd 2.2 in Debian. Didn't finish it. I stop. I have been using abcd since first version. I don't know if my emails are arriving to the list, because also I sent the errors I am getting in a pdf. In abcd 2.2 one of the conf files is going to /var/opt in windows, even after I changed the path.Hope this can helpHave a nice dayDaniel------ Original message------From: Edwin HübnerDate: Mon, Ja
 n 25, 2021 1:53 PMTo: isis-users;Cc: Subject:[Isis-users] ABCD 2.2 and opac-abcdSee in English below.Prezados(as)Fiz uma instalação do ABCD 2.2b para Windows. Não encontrei nenhum propblema de funcionalidade até o momento. Em seguida  instalei o novo opac-abcd, fazendo as configurações da mesma forma como  fiz para ABCD 1.5.1. Quando tento fazer uma pesquisa, apresenta a mensagem "Nenhum registro encontrado". Se clico em "Mostrar índice", os índices estão todos vazios.Usando as mesmas configurações em ABCD 1.5.1, todas opções de pesquisa e índices funcionam bem.O que pode estar errado? Existe algum parâmetro  ou configuração que indique qual versão de ABCD está sendo usado? ALguém mais testou opac-abcd com 2.2b? Sgradeço qualquer informação que possa me esclarecer istoAtt,Edwin--------------------------------------------Dear,I installed ABCD 2.2b for Windows. I haven't found any functionality problem so far. Then I installed the new opac-abcd, dooing the se
 ttings in the same way as I did for ABCD 1.5.1. When I try to do a search it displays the message "No records found". If I click on "Show index", the indexes are all empty.Using the same settings in ABCD 1.5.1, all search options and indexes works well.What could be wrong? Is there a parameter or setting that indicates which version of ABCD is being used?Has anyone else tested opac-abcd with 2.2b?I appreciate any information that can clarify this for me.Regards,Edwin Hübner(5521)99647-1675