[Isis-users] Help with Cisis - deleting only certain occurrences

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Thu Mar 4 19:46:41 CET 2021

Dear Renate

The fields are repeatable, so if you remove one occurrence then the
remaining ones are automatically renumbered
Due to the re-sequencing, it is not simple to delete several occurrences
if they are not consecutive or there are intermediate occurrences
In your case, you want to delete the first three, it is easier

mx snd300 "proc ='d69/1d69/1d69/1" copy = snd301

but this must be analyzed case by case, there are no general rules

regards
ernesto spinak