[Isis-users] ABCD2.2 - error when searching

Guilda Ascencio guildaa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 00:49:24 CET 2021

Dear Renate

The problem with search expressions is the following: in HTML double quotes
or the apostrophe are used to delimit variables, but both characters are
necessary since expressions must be delimited between "..." to allow the
and, or and not  to be part of the expression and the ' is used in names
and other elements in different languages. I did some changes that can help
to solve this issue. Please test.

In version 2.2, the option to enclose each term in the search expression
between "..." was added to incorporate the use of and or and not as part of
the term. This can cause some problems in some search processes that have
not yet been corrected. Please advise.

Copy the attached scripts in central/dataentry.

Regards